Top 5 Reasons to Keep Playing Destiny
- Good to Play With Friends
- The main reason to play any MMO. Destiny is a mash up of shooter/MMO and despite the flack and fail that it has gone through it is still a decent game to play.
- The Familiarity
- Destiny has the potential to become a game that anyone can become familiar with. Especially after House of Wolves. Most of the open world and strike maps are easy to remember and provide a easy “on rail” feel even though Destiny is mainly an FPS game.
- More to do since phase 1
- After going through several expansions (Dark Below,House of Wolves, The Taken King) Destiny has gone through quite a few changes just to try and fit and mold a unique feel as far as over all game play. Vanilla Destiny just involved tons of grinding and even had a loot cave that was quickly killed off. Now in it’s 3rd expasion, Destiny has much more to do than just shoot ammo into a cave. With several raids and multiple strike missions there is more than enough to keep busy with.
- Classes for everyones play style
- No matter if you are a up close and personal melee fighting, shotgun blasting player or a far away, quiet scope zooming sniper there are weapons and character classes for everyone. Titans provide a way to absorb damage and stand toe to toe with danger. Hunters provide a way to take out enemies from a distance and use deadly gun play to an advantage. Warlocks, the magic users of the 3, allow you to drain life or resurrect to jump back into the fight.
- The hope for potential
- With its lack of story and other controversial issues (missing content, weapon tuning issues,lack of trading items etc.) Destiny still has a lot of potential and, with the right guidance, could become a title that becomes significant in the MMO/FPS world. With especially with recent addition of free content being added to the game. Though the micro transactions do seem kind of overkill for a game that has already grossed over 500 million dollars. Here’s hoping that money will lgo to a good place.
-War Child signing off